What Became Of

Sitting in a coffe house
sipping away brown time
I think of myself and how he's changing

a Fallen shooting star

Changing Seasons
Falling Expectations
leave me dry
I think of this place and how its changing
please dont leave me by

Walking down a memory lane
Look up to the sky
Tell me your name and I'll sing you a love song
look you in the eye

Changing Seasons
Need no reasons
the dog has had his day
And for myself I see a needle
in a stack of hay

A shooting star just fell on you
A shooting star just left the room
A shooting star out of of view
did your dreams come true?

(solo)

Its two in the morning
well past mid-life
tonight too shall pass
Look in the mirror, count the changes
Begin to wonder how

written by : Kunal
music : Kunal + Ishan
drums, bass and vocals : Rzhude
electric lead : Bruce
12-string rhythm : Sanky
rhythm: Kunal


No comments: